Image Map

Climber Kyler

10 May 2013

Kyler has never been a climber; he has always been so cautious. He finally braved up just a few months before his second birthday and climbed onto the couch by himself (he used to always ask me for help) and when going down any stair(s) he would take the safe route and turn around and go on his hands and knees. 

Now, however, it is like he is a completely different child! He climbs on EVERYTHING, and is so brave (a little too brave for my comfort). Yesterday at the park he found the perfect tree to climb. At first I thought it was cute that he was "trying" to climb the tree.... then a few seconds later I was like "wait he is actually climbing up really high and I can barely reach him! Come back!" My mom thought it was funny and captured the moment:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks...for commenting!!