Image Map

Fourth Anniversary

31 August 2013


I can't believe we've already been married for 4 years!

We celebrated our 4th Anniversary on Thursday by going to Ruth's Chris (fancy restaurant with delicious steak). After dinner we went to a football game with the Carolina Panthers against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Jared got free tickets to the game from someone on his team at Wake Forest. The game just happened to be on our anniversary within walking distance from the restaurant we ate at, so it all worked perfectly! 

 

I wanted a picture to document us on our anniversary, but unfortunately it came out awful- it's grainy, taken at a horrible angle that makes us look morbidly obese and we were sweaty after climbing up a million stairs (we were at the top of the stadium)...Oh well, I'm posting it anyways :P


I love that our anniversary is so close to Labor Day weekend. It always makes it easy to go on trips for our anniversary. Like the beach. Which is where we are currently spending the rest of our weekend. More later!

....after one more wedding picture....

I can't even express how happy I am to share my life (and eternity) with him.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! What a great way to spend your anniversary. We are huge Steelers fans. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!