Image Map

Duck Duck Goose

24 February 2014

I don't like geese (they eat fingers) but I am really proud that I took this half way descent looking picture, so I'm sharing it with you. Isn't it pretty? (say yes).


The weather has been so nice lately! We played at the boardwalk on Saturday- Kyler loves feeding the ducks/geese there.

I prefer the ducks over geese. Geese are mean! This one almost ate my finger. I'm not quite sure why I thought it would be a good idea to point my finger at it....but still.... it tried to bite me. Rude.

Obviously, Jared has more common sense when it comes to preserving fingers and feeding geese.
This is Kyler's favorite way to feed the geese. He likes to watch them super stretch their necks and fail at being able to reach the food. He's so sweet!

Watching Kyler get excited when the ducks finally do reach their food is highly entertaining- he's so animated!
Fun times with the fam :)


2 comments:

Thanks...for commenting!!