Image Map

The Twins Nursery

30 November 2014

Previous pregnancy related posts here.

You guys! We get to meet our babies in NINE days, and as of today... I'm "full term" (37 weeks). I guess our twins are comfy and cozy inside, because they've already stayed in a week longer than most twins, and will probably stay in for another 9 days (which is when our c-section is). 

I seriously love being pregnant. Sure, I may or may not be extremely uncomfortable right now. My stomach might be ruined. My back may or may not hurt. I might not get much sleep at night, but man, I wouldn't trade this for anything in the world! Maybe it's because we've waited so long for these little miracles- I don't know- but I love feeling them kick and move inside of me. I feel like I have a special bond with them already, and I can't wait to hold them in my arms!

I probably spent hours looking at different Pinterest boards of twins nurseries, dreaming up what I wanted mine to look like. Mine doesn't look nearly as good as any of the pins I dreamt of. It's plain and simple, but I love it nonetheless. It's cheerful and bright, and I love being in there.













6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore the nursery you did amazing designing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's SO cute! I love all the little details, especially the hearts above the changing pad. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously thought that first picture was from Pinterest--like this is what I wanted my nursery to look like but it didn't turn out. I love it! SOOO cute. We have that same crib and I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks beautiful. I love the simple, clean lines!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!