Image Map

Our Last Outing as a Family of Three

08 December 2014

Last Friday, we took one last outing to the mall as a family of three. It was a short outing. I was so uncomfortable the whole time, and barely made it to one store (and haven't left the house since) but Kyler got to meet Santa. He was pretty excited, and seeing his face light up made the trip worth it.


Our babies will be here in 15 hours (but who is counting down?)! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has flown by. I had my last doctor's appointment and non stress test last Thursday. Both of the babies are doing excellent, and we can't wait to meet our little miracles!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear all about your little miracles. Good luck with delivery

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray hooray! good luck and congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!