Image Map

My Boys

02 March 2013

I was completely ready to be Kyler's mom. He was planned, and came right on time. I had finished my degree in child development and I knew exactly how to be a mom- down to each parenting style and technique!


 Then Kyler was born...

....and I suddenly had no idea what I was doing, but Kyler has always been patient with me, and he forgives me quickly when I make a mistake. Being a mother is more difficult than I thought it would be, but it is also more rewarding than I ever could have imagined possible.  I wouldn't trade being Kyler's mom for any job in the world. I love everything about my little boy!

There is no way I would be able to do my job without a wonderful husband and daddy by my side. My support, my other half. I honestly couldn't ask for a better husband, and nobody could be as good of a dad to Kyler as Jared is.  He always puts our wants and needs before his own, and is so quick on his toes to make us smile and laugh. There's no other person I would rather spend my life with.


 I love them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks...for commenting!!